The Catholic Women's League of Canada is a national organization rooted in gospel values calling its members to holiness through service to the People of God.
Comments, questions and suggestions
- Added Advent Prayers, Meditation and Novenda under Spiritual Development in Exec Notes.
- Added December Directive for Christian Family Life in Exec Notes.
- Added December 'Christmas' montage under 100th Anniversary.
- Added 2018 Convention booking information.
- Added a second fall Directives in Exec Notes for Community Life.
- Changed the name of the link for Directives to Exec Notes. No all notes from Diocesan Executive are directives. Also changed Dates to Remember to Calendar.
- Added many fall Directives and Notes to Exec Notes.
- Added fall SPECTRUM.
- Added the application for the Frances Lovering Award under Awards. Deadline April 10.
- Added spring SPECTRUM.
- Replaced the Executive Directory and Local Council Listings with a new link called Directory. Here you will find the list of Diocesan Executives, Committee Chairs, Regional Executive and Life Members. A Regional Directory can be downloaded only by selecting the link beside the Regional Chair, and entering the password.
- Posted most recently approved Diocesan Letterhead and a Membership poster.
- Posted Legislation Exec Notes on the Exec Notes page.
top of page | Home