The Catholic Women’s League of Canada calls its members to grow in faith, and to witness to the love of God through ministry and service.
Comments, questions and suggestions
- Added new National Theme to the top of each wep page, and updated Mission Statement.
- Added new 2019 letterhead to the Resources page.
- Added short versions of the National Surveys to Resources page.
- Added Diocesan Convention information.
- Added more montages under 100th Anniversary.
- Added a new form for Reporting Deceased Members on the Resources page.
- Updated President´s message on the home page.
- Updated the Calendar with various Diocesan workshops dates and information.
- Moved Resolutions into Resources. This section includes Creating a Resolution and Resolution Process and Timeline. Directives about Resolutions are found under Exec Notes.
- Added "Writing a Prayer Workshop" and "Anniversary Projects" under 100th Anniversary. The workshop file is the PDF version of the presentation from the Fall Regionals.
- Added Resolutions Workshp in Executive Notes. This is the PDF version of the presentation from the Fall Regionals.
- Added fall SPECTRUM.
- Updated Diocesan Calendar of events to include Regional Agendas.
- Added September Directives for Legislation in Executive Notes and a note from the President.
- Added Councils in Action for June, July and August under 100th Anniversary.
- Also added information about the 100th Anniversary Prayer Book under 100th Anniversary.
- Added March and April Directives for Spiritual Development in Executive Notes.
- Added April and May montages under 100th Anniversary. Also added a Scavenger Hunt.
- Added Diocesan Convention information. Also includes the applications for the Frances Lovering Award, and Convention Incentive Fund for first time attendees.
- Added January and February montages under 100th Anniversary.
top of page | Home