The Catholic Women's League of Canada is a national organization rooted in gospel values calling its members to holiness through service to the People of God.
Comments, questions and suggestions
- Added January Directive for Communications Chair in Executive Notes.
- Gave the website new page banners, and simplified top comments that appeared on various pages.
- Updated President's message on the home page.
- Updated Diocesan Calendar of events.
- Changed the name of the link for Directives to Executive Notes. No all notes from Diocesan Executive are directives. Also changed Dates to Remember to Calendar.
- Added many fall Directives and Notes to Executive Notes.
- Added fall SPECTRUM.
- Added the application for the Frances Lovering Award under Awards. Deadline April 10.
- Added spring SPECTRUM.
- Replaced the Executive Directory and Local Council Listings with a new link called Directory. Here you will find the list of Diocesan Executives, Committee Chairs, Regional Executive and Life Members. A Regional Directory can be downloaded only by selecting the link beside the Regional Chair, and entering the password.
- Posted most recently approved Diocesan Letterhead and a Membership poster.
- Posted Legislation Executive Notes on the Executive Notes page.
top of page | Home